Mauro Castelli, Invited Assistant Professor,
Doctor in Computer Science (Universidade Nova de Lisboa - Portugal)
My current area of scientific activity is in the field of computer science. In particular, he is working in the following areas: Evolutionary Computation, Genetic Programming, Genetic Algorithms, Swarm Intelligence, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Soft Computing, Heuristics for Combinatorial Optimization.
Five Recent Publications
- 1) Mauro Castelli, Leonardo Vanneschi, Sara Silva: Prediction of the Unified Parkinson's Disease Rating Scale assessment using a genetic programming system with geometric semantic genetic operators. Expert Syst. Appl. 41(10): 4608-4616 (2014).
- 2) Leonardo Vanneschi, Mauro Castelli, Sara Silva: A survey of semantic methods in genetic programming. Genetic Programming and Evolvable Machines 15(2): 195-214 (2014).
- 3) Mauro Castelli, Sara Silva, Luca Manzoni, Leonardo Vanneschi: Geometric Selective Harmony Search. Inf. Sci. 279: 468-482 (2014).
- 4) Mauro Castelli, Leonardo Vanneschi: Genetic algorithm with variable neighborhood search for the optimal allocation of goods in shop shelves. Oper. Res. Lett. 42(5): 355-360 (2014).
- 5) Mauro Castelli, Leonardo Vanneschi, Sara Silva: Semantic Search-Based Genetic Programming and the Effect of Intron Deletion. IEEE T. Cybernetics 44(1): 103-113 (2014).