The value of the Annual Fee for 2021/2022 is €697. The student, enrolling in a school year, has to consider that full payment of the fee fixed for that year (tuition / benefits are ease of payment) is due, although they may unsubscribe / fold the course.
The payment of tuition fees can be made as follows:
At once (€697), until October 1st, 2021 or in 10 installments:
- 1st Installment: September 27th to October 1st, 2021: €69,70 (to be received upon registration);
- 2nd Installment: November 1st to 8th, 2021: €69,70;
- 3rd Installment: December 1st to 8th, 2021: €69,70;
- 4th Installment: January 1st to 8th, 2022: €69,70;
- 5th Installment: February 1st to 8th, 2022: €69,70;
- 6th Installment: March 1st to 8th, 2022: €69,70;
- 7th Installment: April 1st to 8th, 2022: €69,70;
- 8th Installment: May 1st to 8th, 2022: €69,70;
- 9th Installment: June 1st to 8th, 2022: €69,70;
- 10th Installment: July 1st to 8th, 2022: €69,70.
For students who have applied for the Merit (SAS / UNL) scholarship, the payment of tuition fees should only be made after the delivery of the final decision about the case, and if the scholarship is granted, the payment must be done afterwards. The student has, in these cases, a period of 15 days to rectify the situation.
To apply for the scholarship the student must register on-time and deliver the declaration of honor (paper provided by the Academic Services) on how he/she is applying for this benefit.
For further enquiries please contact Admissions office at NOVA rectory.
Upon registration, the students should make the following payments:
- €69,70 - for 1st installment of tuition fee;
- €35 - for annual enrollment fee;
- €1,40 - for annual school insurance.
The enrolment fees are updated annually in the Universidade NOVA de Lisboa table of emoluments, published in the Official Portuguese Government Gazette (Diário da República).