Admissions and Fees
The Admissions' Jury Panel of NOVA IMS is looking for excellent students who have the potential to become good technical staff and excellent managers. Qualities such as maturity, determination and motivation, both in the academic path as well in a professional career, are some of the attributes that the Jury Panel is looking for.
4th Applications Phase
From July 28th to August 18th, 2022.
To enter this program, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Hold a bachelor's degree in a compatible field (completed by September 2022);
- Be proficient in English (spoken and written).
How to Apply and Selection Process
To complete the application, the applicant must register in NOVA IMS' Applications Portal, fill the form, upload their Curriculum Vitae, choose the program and pay the application fee in the Portal.
The selection process is based on the analysis of academic and professional curriculum. The members of the Admissions's Jury Panel may decide to hold an interview with all or some candidates - face-to-face or videoconference.
The fee of the application is €51. The application can only be considered after the payment of the application fee, within the stipulated period, non-refundable in case of withdrawal or non-admission in the program.
After being admitted to the program and upon confirmation of enrollment, the applicant must make a payment of a pre-registration fee (around one week after the admission result announcement), deductible in this postgraduate program's tuition fee, non-refundable in case of withdrawal, with the following value:
- €1.150 for applicants from EU and Portuguese-speaking countries;
- €2.500 for applicants from other countries, unless their registration fee is provided by an official entity.
Upon registration, students should make the following payments:
- €35 - for enrollment fee (the value is updated annually);
- €1,40 - for annual school insurance (the value is updated annually).
The tuition fee of this postgraduate program is €4.200.
Tuition Fee Payment Dates
The tuition fee of this postgraduate program can be paid in full or in four installments:
- Full payment: September 25th to 30th, 2022.
- Payment in four installments:
- 1st. September 25th to 30th, 2022 (25% of tuition fee);
- 2nd. November 25th to 30th, 2022 (25% of tuition fee);
- 3rd. February 22nd to 28th, 2023 (25% of tuition fee);
- 4th. April 25th to 30th, 2023 (25% of tuition fee).
- Financial discount: students who choose to pay the tuition fee in a single payment have a 2,5% discount on the payable amount;
- NOVA IMS' Alumni ( Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Master Degree and Doctoral Programs) from a different program of the one they will attend have a 20% discount on the tuition fee, cumulative with the financial discount;
- Companies that finance the program to 2 employees, in the same academic year, have a 10% discount on the tuition fee. This discount is not cumulative with other discounts;
- Companies that finance the program to 3 or more employees, in the same academic year, have a 20% discount on the tuition fee. This discount is not cumulative with other discounts.