Admissions and Fees
The Admissions' Jury Panel of NOVA IMS is looking for excellent students who have the potential to become good technical staff and excellent managers. Qualities such as maturity, determination and motivation, both in the academic path as well in a professional career, are some of the attributes that the Jury Panel is looking for.
4th Applications Phase
From July 28th to August 31st, 2023, for applicants with residence in the European Union.
From July 28th to August 17th, 2023, for applicants that don’t have formal residence in the European Union.
To enter this program, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Hold a bachelor’s degree in a compatible field (completed by September 2023);
- Be proficient in English (spoken and written).
How to Apply and Selection Process
To complete the application, the applicant must register in NOVA IMS' Applications Portal, fill the form, upload their Curriculum Vitae, choose the program and pay the application fee in the Portal.
The selection process is based on the analysis of academic and professional curriculum. The members of the Admissions’ Jury Panel may decide to hold an interview with all or some candidates – face-to-face or videoconference.
The fee of the application is €51. The application can only be considered after the payment of the application fee, within the stipulated period, non-refundable in case of withdrawal or non-admission in the program.
After being admitted to the program and upon confirmation of enrollment, the applicant must make a payment of a pre-registration fee (around one week after the admission result announcement), deductible in this master program's tuition fee, non-refundable in case of withdrawal, with the following value:
- €1.250 for applicants from EU and Portuguese-speaking countries;
- €2.500 for applicants from other countries, unless their registration fee is provided by an official entity.
Upon registration, students should make the following payments:
- €35 - for enrollment fee (the value is updated annually);
- €1,40 - for annual school insurance (the value is updated annually).
The tuition fee of this master degree program is €6.000, of which €4.100 corresponds to the curricular component (1st year) of the program and €1.900 to the development of a thesis or a work project.
Tuition Fee Payment Dates
The tuition fee of this postgraduate program can be paid in two or in six installments:
- Payment in two installments:
- 1st. September 25th to 30th, 2023 (100% of the tuition fee of the 1st year);
- 2nd. September 25th to 30th, 2024 (100% of the tuition fee of the 2nd year).
- Payment in six installments:
- 1st. September 25th to 30th, 2023 (25% of the tuition fee of the 1st year);
- 2nd. November 25th to 30th, 2023 (25% of the tuition fee of the 1st year);
- 3rd. February 22nd to 29th, 2024 (25% of the tuition fee of the 1st year);
- 4th. April 25th to 30th, 2024 (25% of the tuition fee of the 1st year);
- 5th. September 25th to 30th, 2024 (50% of the tuition fee of the 2nd year);
- 6th. February 22nd to 28th, 2025 (50% of the tuition fee of the 2nd year).
- Financial discount:
- Students who choose to pay the tuition fee in two installments have a 2,5% discount on the payable amount.
- NOVA IMS' Alumni (Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Master Degree and Doctoral Programs) from a different program of the one they will attend have a 20% discount on the tuition fee, cumulative with the financial discount;
- Companies that finance the program to 2 employees, in the same academic year, have a 10% discount on the tuition fee. This discount is not cumulative with other discounts;
- Companies that finance the program to 3 or more employees, in the same academic year, have a 20% discount on the tuition fee. This discount is not cumulative with other discounts.