This operation will contribute to the simplification and dematerialization of processes and strengthen the institution's focus on training aspects, enabling it to leverage its competitive advantages.
The "NOVA IMS Excellence Challenge" project will promote the qualification of the service provided by NOVA IMS through the capacity building and improvement of services in the following areas of action:
- Promote teaching, research, and development of excellence in the areas of information management and information systems;
- Provide highly qualified education to more than 1500 students, 25% of whom are international;
- Regularly analyse the performance of its processes and the impact on customers, in particular with regard to their satisfaction, in order to trigger actions aimed at the continuous improvement of the performance of the services provided and the effectiveness and efficiency of the services provided;
- Develop management methods based on the autonomy, responsibility and mutual respect of stakeholders;
- Implement a global external communication strategy that allows a closer approach to students and potential students;
- Implement a service of excellence that will allow a high standard of quality, efficiency and speed, and lower cost;
- Provide a service of excellence with a view to the loyalty of students and attracting new students.